January 24, 2021
On January 24, pastor Ken talked about several warnings found in Second Peter chapter 2... with
Three examples of God’s judgment against the ungodly
- Example 1 (2 Peter 2:4): God did not spare the angels who sinned
- Example 2 (2 Peter 2:5): God did not spare the ancient
- Example 3 (2 Peter 2:6-8): God did not spare Sodom and Gomorrah
- A warning against rebellious hearts (2 Peter 2:10-12)
- A warning against the false loves of this world (2 Peter 2:13-16)
- A warning against deception (2 Peter 2:17-22)
January 17, 2021
On January 17, Ken talks about Peter's Warning of False Teaching, Part 1, from 2 Peter 2:1-8
1. Warning of False Voices (2 Peter 2:1)
-False teachers were very familiar.
-False teachers caused skepticism.
-False teachers did not speak wit divine authority.
-False teaching involves words that please man.
2. Warning of the Destruction of False Beliefs (2 Peter 2:2-3)
1) There exists the influence of false beliefs.
2) Destructive behavior ensues.
3) This forms a system of false belief.
4) Many are led astray.
5) The truth of Jesus is hidden.
January 10, 2021
On January 10, Pastor Ken teaches us 8 Facts about the Reality of Biblical Truth, from 2 Peter 1:16-21
1) Biblical Truth represents the Story of God’s Interaction with Man.
2) Biblical Truth is grounded in historical facts.
3) Biblical Truth resolves the tension between what is true and what is error.
4) Biblical Truth and a genuine experience with God always exist in harmony.
5) Biblical Truth represents the inspired Word of God.
6) Biblical Truth represents your guidance, direction, and instruction for this life.
7) Biblical Truth is never left to man’s interpretation.
8) Biblical Truth always comes through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
January 3, 2021
On January 3, Pastor Ken began a new series called PREPARED, out of Second Peter. Today's message is Encouragement, Part 1 – 4 questions as you prepare for the new year…
1. Who am I? 2 Peter 1:1-2
2. Who is Jesus (In my present moment)? 2 Peter 1:3-4
3. What am I doing? 2 Peter 1:5-7
4. Where am I going? 2 Peter 1:8-11
December 27, 2020
On December 27, Scott takes this last Sunday of 2020 to talk about F-260, our Bible reading plan for 2021.
1) Why is the Bible Important?
2) Why Challenge Me to Read the Bible?
3) What is F-260?
December 20, 2020
On December 20, Pastor Ken talks about Advent Love, a message out of 1 John 4:9. He focuses on these key words...
December 13, 2020
On December 13, Pastor Ken talks about "5 Facts That Surround the Christmas Story"
1) The Arrival.
2) The Angels.
3) The Message.
4) The Shepherds.
5) The Joy.
December 6, 2020
On December 6, Ken talks about Advent Peace, teaching about Two Experiences with Isaiah 9:6...
First, the Entrance of Peace.
1) God Promises Restoration.
2) God Intervenes Himself.
3) God Sends the Light.
4) God’s Grace Made Available.
5) God’s Peace Has Come.
Second, the Names of Peace: (Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace).
November 29, 2020
This week Ken begins the Advent Season with his series called JESUS CHRIST IS BORN: LOOKING AT HOPE, PEACE, JOY, AND LOVE. The message for this Sunday is on HOPE from Micah 7:7.
Here are 4 Clear Realities of Hope Found in Jesus… faith rests in the hope of Christ.
1) The need of humanity.
2) The rule of the Messiah over the nations.
3) The fulfillment of the Law.
4) The reality of Jesus our High Priest.
November 22, 2020
On November 22, Pastor Ken concludes his mini-series on joy in your life from Philippians with this teaching on contentment. There are 5 principles that contentment teaches us...
1) Contentment has to be learned.
2) Contentment teaches us to live unattached from non-essentials in life, and to trust God with all our needs.
3) Contentment teaches us to avoid a desire for more.
4) Contentment teaches us the joy of a satisfied life.
5) Contentment teaches us thankfulness.